Tuesday 30 July 2013

Unwanted Facebook messages.

I'm receiving unwanted Facebook messages. What should I do?

If you're receiving unwanted messages, you can:

 

How do I block someone?

To block someone:
  1. Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
  2. Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
  3. Enter the name or email address of the person you want to block and click Block.
  4. If you enetered a name, select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears.
People will not be notified when you block them.
If you can’t find someone using this method, try going to the person’s timeline and selecting Report/Block This Person from the dropdown.
If you still can't find the person you want to block, it’s possible that this person no longer uses Facebook or has restricted their privacy settings. Besides blocking, you can control the audience of stuff you share.

No comments:

Post a Comment